Sonos speakers may seem complicated to use, but they are actually very easy to set up and use. Here are some tips on how to reset Sonos speaker in case it stops working or gets stuck. Follow these steps if your Sonos speaker is stuck, turning off the power doesn’t turn it back on.
What happens if my Sonos speaker turns off?
If your speaker turns off, you should try to reset your speaker. The following instructions are for a Sonos One speaker:
- Unplug the power cord from the back of the speaker and then plug it back in.
- Turn the power button on the top of the speaker off and then turn it back on.
- Wait a few minutes until all speakers start to play music again.
How to reset your Sonos speaker
- Unplug your speaker from the wall outlet for about 10 seconds
- Plug it back in and wait a few seconds
- The Sonos speakers power light should turn on
- Your speaker should now restart and be working again
Why does my Sonos speaker not turn on after being reset?
If your Sonos speaker is stuck, it could be because the battery isn’t charging properly. If the speaker is plugged in and the power on, but it’s not turning back on, try unplugging the power cord and then plugging it back in.
If your Sonos speaker has a battery, try swapping batteries from your other Sonos device to see if that fixes the issue.
Is it just me?
If your Sonos speaker is stuck on the “HQ” screen, turn it off, wait a few seconds, and then turn it back on. If that doesn’t work, try removing the power cord from both ends of the device and plugging them back in.
If these steps don’t work, you’ll need to reset your speaker by unplugging it from its power source and plugging it back in again.
If your Sonos speaker turns off and doesn’t turn on again, don’t worry. This is a quick and easy guide on how to reset your speaker. After resetting your speaker, you should be able to use it just as it was before.